Monday, October 19, 2009

Baby Yayo Pondan

So I've been living with a sissy cat. He belongs to my sister. He initially was my dad's birthday present but Yayo doesnt like daddy one bit.

Because of my sister, and my missing fat cat, Milkyway, Yayo is officially spoiled. He's so demanding. Meow this, meow that. And his meowing is so pondan!



He sits anywhere he likes. He pees on anything he likes. Like my EST textbook! It was right in front of my eyes.

Michelle: You know, I always thought Galileo was some kind of God or something. But no, turns out he's a genius mathematician.
Me: No, he's a cat. My cat. Yayo's real name is Galileo. Yayo is his nickname.
Michelle: Why the hell did you name your cat after a mathematician?!

Yeah... dont ask me. It was my dad's idea. All our cats got their names from my genius dad.



I miss Milk so much. He was the best pillow ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment