Monday, December 21, 2009

This Holiday

I gotta say, this must be the best holiday ever! I'm actually excited for Christmas. This doesnt happen ever so often because before, we would usually have to drive for ten hours from Miri to Kuching and have absolutely no friends to visit.

Well, now I guess that is one of the pros of living in Kuching, aye? Friends to visit and to hang with when you get bored.

I dont remember ever getting bored this holiday. I've got the game I love and am totally hooked on. I've got the DVD's to watch, all four complete seasons of Supernatural, baby! And I've got a driver. Make that two drivers. Both my sis and Kiddy.

Mom's cool with everything, as long as she doesnt have to drive us around. Haha! She was even cool with me getting hooked on The Sims 3 while she was baking cookies. Mmm...kitchen smells really good, I tell ya!

Oh! And mom totally approved on my wanting to go for drum lessons next year :D I'm so stoked! Just need to get a pair of drumsticks. Asked Kiddy how much that would cost and he started talking sizes and types. I sat there nodding my head cluelessly. He also said that I'd get blisters and crusty skin from holding drumsticks too long. I dont mind it at all. Because hey, I can live with bruises and a six inch scar near my ribs, I can bear blisters anytime :D

About the only thing that's out of place this holiday is the fact that Yayo has been missing for 4 nights and 3 days. I am still counting. I miss that furry thing. Last time I saw him, he was sleeping on the couch next to me while I was playing TS3. Guess the music soothed him.

Pray to God he'll come home unharmed (and probably hungry, too) . We'd be ready to give you food and milk, Yayo. Just come home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment