Thursday, July 2, 2009

rest a day, work another

Whoot! We got no school tomorrow. Well, for the lucky ones at least. Like me! :D And Michelle, Ray, Oreo, Pamster, Flowerface, pretty much our entire crew. Heheh we are supa awesome possum.

But here's the catch, we gotta go on Saturday. No studying though! Food and Fun Fair. Another overrated event the school throws to get money. Ridiculous; the whole argument over "who's gonna take care of the stall at this time or that?" the class had today.

We were in our own world, as always. Michelle was bangin bongos made of my Tupperware, a big recycling box and the tripod stand. My blue pens were her drumsticks. She was having a concert, pretended to be Swedish and apek at the same time. Ray and Flowerface were the groupies cheering for her. And I was her manager, doing History assignments. Was totally distracted.

There were lots and I mean, LOTS of shouting from that rockstar. Aaaand, she had her own press conference.

I've got one word,

Chaos.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! u know that we had food fair last last saturday right? :D

    ReplyDelete