Sunday, June 28, 2009

I can see the future, baby!

Hello, I was just lazing around, laying on the couch, watching tv. Flipping through the channels and got stuck to Discovery Travel and Living. It was about Green Homes. God, I love glass houses. Here, I'm gona post pics of how I want my house to be.

Ok, you, my future architect, I want you to design this for me! Think of the beach, blue blue ocean and being on top of a hill. Watch the waves when you open your back door in the morning. And lots of treees. Yes, let your imagination go wild!


This is just suhweet!


I'm green like that xD


First of all, I hate the view of the city. Change that to trees! Or the ocean :D

Damn, this is why I love playing The Sims.
Buy me The Sims 2, pleeeease!


Just look at the graphics!


(Click on the pics to see them in larger sizes)

Holy NUTS! I'm going crazy here! That's it. Enough, Phoebe, enough! No more Sims pictures. Please, I beg you.
Stop!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! i want to play sims 2 too!! :( lets share money and buy the disc :D:D xD

    ReplyDelete