Saturday, June 13, 2009

an answered prayer

Hello. I am sixteen years and two months old and I spent 6 hours at the Police Station, being interrogated. Chyeah, that's some messed up introduction right there.

No, I didnt jack anything or anyone. Well, I wanted to. I legally busted someone. The person who has my missing phone. Or should I say, had my missing phone? OH I AM SO MONKEY JUMPING BALLS HAPPY!

Yesterday I got a strange message, with such strange language telling me "********** (IMEI) has been stolen and being used by **********. Please inform Ms Phoebe Simon immediately." I thought, what the heck is IMEI and how does this person/thing know my name? Then, I took five seconds to try to think like a normal person and rushed upstairs to check my phone box. IMEI number was exactly the same. (I still dont know what IMEI stands for.)

I remembered one thing. The phone has an anti theft mobile tracker. I filled in my name, full name that is. My number and my mom's number. So, whenever a different simcard is inserted in the phone, the phone will automatically send me (and my mom) a message telling me who is using it. Good stuff. I like technology now :D

Dad and I went to a nearby Police Station and the male cop told us to call the number. It was some guy from the LG Service Centre. He was in balls-shaking condition when we met him. Quickly gave us a copy of the receipt and details of the person who took the phone back earlier.

We had to go to a different Police Station and make a police report. That was frustrating cos no one and I mean no one can speak English. You know how bad I am at BM. I mean, sure I can write but I cant speak it. Geez, all these cops have gotta learn English. What are they gonna say when some hot Spanish guy ask for directions? "Go lulus. Dont belok-belok." ?

Thank God the inspector who interrogated me could speak English. Cool lady cop. I like her.

Inspector Tina, arigato manyak manyak! :D

1 comment:

  1. WOW! did u get back ur phone?? :D:D:D but i still dont get how tat anti-theft works :) hehe oh oh. the way u ngerepak about those cops. im laughing my friggin ass off. AGAIN. HAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!!!! YEAH! malaysians police officers nowadays SUCKS in english! how the f the boleh jadi polis.. thanks to those jabak polices laa... they transfer to here. ceh.

    ReplyDelete