Saturday, June 20, 2009

I am calm.

Had to wake up at 5am this morning. Got Interact Telematch, had to be in school before 6.30am. Can you believe that?

It was the first time I've been in the school in darkness. I wanted to skate that quiet and empty way.

The telematch was alright. I was stuck alone at my station just telling the groups to solve the puzzle. I missed out on the water hill slide. Ray was in charge of that station. Lucky her!

Shit happened after that. Had absolutely nothing to do with the telematch. It was just another f*ckin drama. Pissed me off. Made me sad. Hit my head on the pole repeatedly. Smash the damn water 'balloons' on the ground and pretended it was someone's head. The someone I meant in my last blog entry. I hope you choke on your dinner tonight.

Yes, I am that mad.

I slept the entire afternoon. No dreams. Woke up at 7.59 I think? Am watching X Games 08 to calm myself down.

And here is Sean Lipps. I love his voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment