Wednesday, June 10, 2009

summer time

I know we dont have the four seasons in Malaysia. But in my world they do, okay! Well, I have summer anyway. I dont think I have fall or winter or autumn. They're not as amazazing as summer. Okay, so in case you're wondering when is my summer? It's in June. Starts on the 1st and ends when the school holiday ends. It usually lasts for two weeks. I know this isnt how summer works in other countries but hey, this is Phobaland, not the ugly world.

I went to Miri! Probably the best summer ever. Oh wait, this is my first summer (the Phobaland government had only decided to start summer in 2009). Went there by car.

I crashed at Helena's place on Friday night. The next day, she was my tour guide. We went to Parkson (the new and improved Parkson). Not as big as people claimed it to be but it was alright. It was still under construction. I met the loud and fabulous Athira, the skinny Mr. Size 29 Jonas, prankster Dexter and the quiet birthday boy Scott. I dont think I've met a gayer bunch. Cool gay bunch, though :)

Sunday was my last day. We promised to hang out. Gurjit, Tim, Hafreez and I. Far, Joyce, Darren and Izzudin tagged along. We hanged mostly around the toy shop trying to poke all the toy babies, played with puppets, try to shoot each other with this weird air gun (it made a weird noise and has that weird smell), the keyboard (tried to dance to the beat but it was too fast) and lots of other senseless things. Darren, who just got out of the cinema, wanted to go watch another movie. He admitted it was stinky in there but still wanted to go again anyway. "You'll get used to it."

We did not go.

Far and I were buying pearl drinks from KOKOBERRY (my all time fave!) when mom called to tell me to wait for her outside :( There I go. It was sad saying to goodbye to them. I hugged mostly everyone. Except three boys who I bet regretted it! Haha. I am so gonna miss you guys.

I miss Miri already. Everytime I see the signboard and it tells you which direction Miri is, I got excited. Only to realise a minute later that I was going the opposite way. I was on my way back to this pathetic dark corner of Sarawak. Beach>hours away. No pretty palm trees on the side of the roads. Burning hot weather with no wind. Bleh!

Saaaaaaaaaaaave me, pleeeeeease!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! i love ur post! xD xD especially the final paragraph xD xD

    ReplyDelete