Sunday, June 21, 2009

scratch me

I was so tempted to rape this guy.

Ray and Michelle told me that the New Moon trailer was out. Thanks a lot! :P I went to check it out on youtube. Knowing badly that I would be hooked because it's all Jacob! I love Jake.

I saw him transforming into a wolf. While watching that boy run, I remembered how hot his body was the last time I saw him. Aaand...(I know..) I was beyond crazy to go look for his pics online. That's when the temptation started.

Saw posters of him. Jacob Black. Shirtless. Oh yeah, they sure know how to reel the girls in. Phoebe Simon, especially!

So, it was about 5.30am in the morning, I didnt sleep the entire night (dont ask) and I was chatting with Gurjit. Just ask him how I went drooling over Taylor's sexy bod.

"Go-ho-ho-hodddd, I love his body!"

No, that's not the only thing I love (I'm not that kinky). I love everything about him. His eyes, oh monkey, his eyes! They're just so dreamy and gahh, I am out of words. His lips.Need I say more? His jet black hair, his neck, his arms, his white teeth, his crazy smile, his girlfriend! Yes, his girlfriend. Selena Gomez. I like her. I wonder what she does to him when they're all comfortable. Okay, that sounds wrong x) About the only thing I dont like is his nose. But seriously, if his nose was perfect, I think I'd just die. All his fans would go bonkers too.

I cant wait for the movie. I'd probably be gasping for air in the theater just watching that beast. Drool. Freak out. Drool some more. Groping the arm of the person sitting next to me. Good luck, whoever you are. Ray? ;)


Vampires attacking my sexy wolf. Haha! James is dead, Ray.



I'm a sucker for guys who look like native Americans. Ahem, Taylor is one! Just explains why I, oh so badly, wanted to jump on him.



I love love love his answer! Jacob all the way, sweetie xD

2 comments:

  1. okay, bolehlah if this one jadi my brother in law. i setuju!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we practically LIVE under the same roof! you know you could just tell it to my face, right? (doing the same.)

    ReplyDelete