Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm still alive !

I was chatting with Tim, Darren and Lau. In the middle of posting that blog about the whole police case thing when suddenly I saw something black moving on the floor from the corner of my eye. I didnt bother. But when I turned to look at it, "HUUUUUUK!" (dramatically couldnt breathe)

Kavan: What?
Me: That! That thing. Kala! (BM) Kara! (Bidayuh) Scorpion! (English) Kill it!

Kavan went into the kitchen, came back with Shieldtox. He was on the floor, "Where is it?" Next thing, he was spraying the entire place. I didnt think it worked, "Get the penyapu lah!" I was standing on the couch cos apparently the boy made the scorpion change directions by spraying Shieldtox at it. He repeatedly hit the thing with the broom while I stood on the couch trying so hard not to laugh at this deadly situation. Cant help myself, it was hilarious. And the thought of myself laughing at it was funny too. I think I sniffed laughing gas. Cant stop laughing right now man!

Third solution was to spray it with Shieldtox and light up a fire. Dude, that was stinky. Scorpion barbecue, anyone?

The weapons.
SUCCESS!
Kavan trying to breathe fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment