Saturday, June 27, 2009

Antisocial.

Mom rated me that. "My daughter is antisocial."

I wish.

Because if I was, I wouldnt have known such a big bitch. Who I wish would just f8ck herself dead.

Was chatting with Davie today! :D

Dave: I've changed now. I'm not a horny slut no more.
Me: I never knew you once were a horny slut.
Dave: Lol
Me: I would've raped you then.
Dave: You wanna be my slut then?
Me: Is there a better word? I dont know. Slut sounds cheap.
Dave: Naww.. Fine. Expensive whore?

Planning to get the hell out of here, babe!

Dave: You know what, fuck living in your country. Move to Australia. Be my flat buddy
Me: Omg you have no idea how much I wanna do that! I really wanna study veterinary there~
Dave: Yeh, vet chick aye
Me: I wanna save animals, baby! And I dont mean just pets
Dave: I support you, baby!
Me: I mean wild animals
Dave: Kinky
Me: LOL how is that kinky?
Dave: Wild ;)

I told him how my parents are against me and the whole saving animals thing. Mom wants me to do medicine instead. Blah :P

Me: I hate it to death I'm probably gonna die trying to study that!
Dave: Lol hey medicine is keeping you alive today. And me.
Me: Yes but I dont want to be a doctor.
Dave: But my penis can handle all the diseases
Me: HAHAHA! Your penis is exceptionally strong.
Dave: Lol. I know. Like BAM! There before your eyes!
Me: You crack me up in the most ridiculous times, Davie
Dave: Heyhh that's what I'm for sweetie. I mean my sexy looks keep you horny all the time ;)

Thank you, Davie, for making me feel heaps better. Although you talk mostly about your good looks and your strong penis, which you believe turned me on. I so bloody love your ego ;)

Dave: Bloody aye you wanna be aussie? The only way you can be aussie is if you suck my BIG
Me: Can I be aussie and keep my asian look?
Dave: Lollypop :D Yeh..


My fellow Lol Gang members; Dave, Jenni and Aleen. Love you guys lots!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH! jen and dave BETTER take a look at tis post! dave is KEHRAEEZYYY! with those weird-sexually-used words. lol!

    ReplyDelete