Sunday, February 28, 2010

In every forest there are trees

Hello, fellow earthlings.

Haha! I've got exams this week. Have been a total geek since Friday. Yes, I practice procrastination. Sue me.

I'm not the study-during-holiday kind of person. Trust me, I've tried. It's just so hard to wake up during the holidays when your room is dark and your bed is so comfy and the weather is cold.

My alarm would scream,
"DONT PATRONIZE! I realize, this is my real life.
I'm half asleep and I'm wide awake..."


Marianas Trench usually wakes me up every morning. It makes me jump whenever Josh Ramsay scream that first verse all of a sudden. But I have become immune to it. So I switched to Skillet. And that was how I woke up at 8.30a.m. this morning. Best record!

I'm not gonna convince myself that I will screw any paper. Thanks to 3sa and her brother's smart choice of book, I've learned that you will become what you believe.

Remember the story of the three blind men in the Bible? They believed that Jesus could heal them and so Jesus said, "According to your faith be it done unto you". They immediately received their sight. Notice that it was their faith that turned the situation around? So, yes, I'm taking that note in and leave the rest to God :)

I shall come back next weekend when the exam is about over (still gotta sit for the Moral paper on the coming Monday). Or maybe I wont come back and update. Who knows... ;) I might just talk to my bed and fall asleep. Hmm... what shall I choose to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment