Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rules are meant to be broken, right?

I seem to break at least one rule every time I step in to Padini.

One time, I walked in with my awesome strawberry yogurt shake and the guy told me, "I'm sorry but you cant bring drinks in here". I skipped my way out.

Yesterday, 3sa and Ray were trying on sunnys. 3sa told me to take pictures. So I took my phone and shot her. Tried to shoot Ray when a guy came up to me and said "I'm sorry, miss, no pictures". I laughed and nodded my head repeatedly, though I did not know that rule exists either.

Checked the rules. There were only three; No food or drinks. No picture-taking. No pets.

Well, well...

This means only one thing...

"Lemon! Castro! Get ready, we're going to Padini !"

My doggies are amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment