Saturday, July 10, 2010

This week has been a really good one. Why?

1. We didnt study much in school. Okay, that sounded like a good thing in my head but now that I typed it out, it doesnt anymore. In some ways it is, but I'd rather get an overdose of education. Yes, that's the nerd talking. I should stop typing about this now. Moving on...

2. Spain won! (Germany match) Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm sorry, I just have to laugh about this. I only slept for three hours, went to school laughing about the match and then fell asleep after break time. I dont like the fact that my classmates dont talk football. Or at least, talk Spain-won-and-the-match-was-so-solid. But thank God for Mel and Jeff, though!

3. I finally got things right :) Well, only a few people know what this means. It's a little personal. Lets just say I used to bababa and get mad but now I bababa the right way and feel peace :D Right. I think I just confused some people. Hmm...

4. I drove for the first time this afternoon! Mum was so scared earlier. I was in school in the morning, she picked me up and brought me to the "new mall". (I dont know why she brought me there, I dont even like shopping but oh well!) When it had passed 1pm, she still wanted to stay around and asked if I wanted to go to the toy store but when I reminded her I should be driving at 2pm, we quickly got home. On the way, she told me so many things like "dont get distracted, listen to uncle, when you wanna change the gear make sure you press the clutch, dont blur blur. I'm so scared just imagining you drive!" Wow, the trust. Hahah! Well, the first time was fun! I wanted to drive more and I kept shouting in my head, "Let's drive some more some more!" and it's funny how my prayers are answered right away. Uncle let me drive on the main road although I wasnt supposed to because I dont even have my L-license yet. I drove myself home xD According to mummy, the distance I drove was far but it didnt feel like far to me. She said, "That's because you terbang!" Hahahahaha! My instructor kept telling me to slow down or else I would "terbang". Haha! Funny old man...

5. My mum is trying to talk football! I got back from youth gathering and mummy went out. A few minutes ago she texted me...

Mummy: Us spain won.
Me: Mummy, this is very funny because the final is tomorrow night but thank you for building the confidence of talking football. Really appreciate it. Hahahahaha!

...and exactly 13 minutes after that she replied, "Hahahaha, it must be the repeat then".

Haha! That just made my night! My mummy trying to talk football xD


Dear God, you are funny. I love you :D



No comments:

Post a Comment