Monday, June 6, 2011

you can't tell a fish to stop swimming

Ah, another week of holiday. I feel so unaccomplished. I need to go back to school. I'm so addicted to my studies, it's driving me insane. Wait, no, I am insane.

Why do people act so surprised when I say Form6 is fun?

Holy smokes, the ice-cream man is here! Aaaaaa, go crazy! ... and now he's gone. I'll have to wait by the window like a little puppy next time. Anyway... (I've been saying "anyway" quite a lot lately)

I've been told so many times not to take things too seriously. I don't understand. That's the way I work, I take things seriously. Yes, I have my breaks, I make a fool of myself, I sing and dance like an octopus. Sometimes I make the car dance. Sometimes I make weird noises when I press my calculator (okay, I make weird noises every time I press my calculator). And I continue exhausting myself with work. But that's me! I work hard. I'm built to do that. You can't tell a fish to stop swimming, right?

I'll tell you what I won't take seriously... Things people say to stop me from being serious. Ha! Take that. I'm following your advice towards your advice. I don't know if you get me, but oh well.

I'm going to take this week to complete my Math T work and then read more Biology and Chemistry. Oh, what a wonderful week it will be! :D

But first... Watch Kevjumba do the douggie!



No comments:

Post a Comment