Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back here again

Back in campus! Still feels like a holiday. It sure went by real fast. Didn't wanna wake up this morning, my head wasn't ready to start thinking about classes and presentations and assignments yet. It's okay. I guess I'll spend the day going through the relaxing part of my presentations.

Anyway, Jia Le is in the bathroom upstairs, doing her laundry. I should probably wash my clothes too. My butt is growing roots on this chair already. The roots have gone down into the depths of this nice, plastic chair. Hmm... Maybe later!

The poor cat with the bad hind legs came into my room a while ago. He's such a sweetheart, he doesn't demand for attention. And his fur is so clean and smooth! I bet one of the seniors gave him a bath. I took his pictures by the way.

Look at this little sweetheart.

This is how he moves around. He drags his hind legs.

I don't know how he got this way, but it's really great to have many other animal lovers around here. Everyone treats him nicely. He gets special treatment :)

This is why I love studying here.

No comments:

Post a Comment