Friday, April 8, 2011

anyone can see the signs

I'm tired of sitting in front of the computer, of sitting in front of the tv, of sleeping and of checking the mailbox every morning. It's been four months and I really miss studying. I'm not joking.

I'm a geek. I love studying, I love being productive. I love it. I love it. I love it. Right now, I REALLY miss it. I can't wait to go to college. I'm actually jealous of people who are wrecking their brains studying for exams. Yes, I'm envious. I want to do that. I miss it so much.

I don't know what I'm asking for. I just know that I really want to stop feeling unproductive and useless. I'm back to square one, again. Maybe I should read my brother's reference books and study the whole Form 5 syllabus again just for kicks.

I'm thinking...Physics. Oh, simple but real fun! Or maybe, Chemistry? Oooh, Addmath! I know there are some unsolved questions somewhere. Hehehe :D

I'm going on a nerdy adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment