Tuesday, November 29, 2011

left with no choice

So I was asked to bring three things that I really love, things that are very important to me. Note that these three things should be objects.

I really couldn't think of any. I mean, I don't have a love for objects. I'm not materialistic. I have a love for people, for my family, for children, for animals, and most importantly, for God.

Now, how do I bring these things to the table? Perhaps I could find something that symbolizes each and every one of them. But then, that will bring rise to another problem.

I'd probably be accused of animism, of worshiping objects.

Let's say if I were to put my cross pendant and say, "This symbolizes God."

Everyone in the room would think, "Oh, this poor girl needs help. She worships her necklace!"

Great. I'd even be accused of breaking the first commandment. I wouldn't want that to happen!

Or perhaps I should pretend to be materialistic?

Oh God, no. This is absurd. Why do we need to do this again? I'm probably gonna tell my buddy what I'm bringing. He's gonna know anyway. He'd easily pick them out (I hope).

Till the next BS meeting.

Can't wait to see what's in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment