Wednesday, December 15, 2010

freedom, finally.

I sat for EST papers this morning. And now, I am officially free! No more SPM and no more high school.

Well, technically, I'm still a high school student, according to our principal who refuses to hand us our certificates until the results are out next year. But hey, I dont have to wake up early every morning and put on a uniform anymore. So, yes, I've hit the jackpot!

To all my friends who will be sitting for Bible Knowledge papers tomorrow, I'm keeping you guys in my prayers, remember that ;)

Anyway, I'll be leaving for church camp on the 17th. My brother is tagging along too. I've a feeling he doesnt remember this so I really pray he doesnt freak out, like the last time mum signed him up for a camp.

It's going to be a fun holiday! I'm very happy now that my high school life has come to an end. No tears here, just random spastic acts whenever I think of my freedom. Haha! I dont know what I'm going to do next. I dont want to plan anything for now. I'll just go with the flow and enjoy myself while I still can.

If I were an insect, this stage of my life would be an instar and there is zero growth. I'm loving this instar stage right now! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment