Friday, December 10, 2010

a taste of my addiction

Well, hello! :D

Yes, it's been a while since I last blogged. SPM is almost over. I said almost because I still have to sit for EST papers next Wednesday. But hey, that doesnt stop me from enjoying my temporary freedom.

I've been spending my time playing The Sims 3. I spent a lot of time doing just that, actually. Some people, (I'm talking about you, Mel) dont understand what it is about the game that I get so hooked to.

I used to tell people I'm a control freak and I love the fact that I get to control people in the game. Or that I love being "god" and constructing faces. Well, that's partly true. Haha! But I guess the real reason is that I still want to play house. Since I've given away all my dolls and dollhouses a long time ago, The Sims 3 is the best substitute. I mean, TS3 is the most amazing game ever created! (to me, at least) It takes playing-house to a whole new level.

Plus, I get to pretend I'm an architect and build houses of my dream. (Yes, I did just say "houses") Haha! You have no idea how much I wish I could be in the game just to walk around the houses I built. Anyway, here are pictures from my current game! :D

By the beach :D

Hey, the baby's biting the bear

I dont know what she's smiling about. She does this all the time...






Look, he's all excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment