Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Too Much

Hello! I havent posted in a while, I see that. I've been busy.

Okay, that was a lie.

I have not been busy. I've been away from the internet, is all.

It's family tradition that we (my family and I) stay in kampung for Christmas.

It's about an hour drive from Kuching, so I did take a trip back here to visit Rachel. Melinda came over to my house before the two of us went off to Ray's. Mel was driving and honestly, I was a little scared that day. Why? Well, here's an equation we should all learn.

Melinda + car with automatic gear + Taylor Swift music
= World's Most Dangerous Driver!

Okay, let's not get sidetracked here. I dont want Mel to think I'm actually taking this time to blog about her as she so greatly wished.

Anyway, I've come to realise how much free time I have in my hands. That is too much. To be honest, I dont quite like it because it makes me feel like a sloth, since I have nothing to do. I really dont like feeling like a sloth. I love having things to do and being busy (not too busy), so, I've made a few plans in my head (and in my phone, just in case I forget). I sure hope everything works well!

I'm looking forward to 2011. Arent you?

It's going to be an exciting new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment