Monday, January 3, 2011

chop chop

I've been dying to cut my hair short. I dont really know why. I just felt like having short hair, since I've had long hair for ages. I wasnt sure how I wanted it to look exactly, given that there are so many different short hairstyles. I only knew I wouldnt want to look anything like Victoria Beckham or Rhianna.

I sure wasnt bold enough to cut it as short as my sister's! Though, I do love her hair, it fits her crazy personality very well.

After waiting for many days, (my mom kept saying "Tomorrow" but tomorrow never came), we finally went for it!

The guy who cut my hair was a very crazy perfectionist. I'm a perfectionist myself but I dont go that crazy. His techniques are funny, though. I had to try my best not to laugh while he chopped and played with my hair. He took ages and ages. In my head, I kept begging him to stop chopping. Come on, with those insanely perfected set of skills, anyone would be scared. But...
I really love my short hair!


Oh, I almost forgot. Happy new year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment