Sunday, January 30, 2011

something new

I went to Youth lastnight. It was the first time being there this year and being considered a "young adult". We had Bible study and I was really excited to join the Form 5. Then, Sarah started distributing Caryn (yes, she's back from NZ! :D) and Jia Ahn (yes, he's back from KL) to different classes as helpers.

My eyes bulged out of their sockets as I covered my face with my precious Bible, hoping Sarah wouldn't say my name. Ashley uncovered me. Aie, Ashley, why?

I started panicking. What do I do? What did Joshua used to do again?? Where did the Form 2 kids go?

I heard Sarah changed her mind and decided to let Caryn off the hook. I wanted to ask if I could get that same ticket too, but ah, it's okay, let's see what being a young adult at youth is like!

So, yes, it was something new, alright. I liked it, but I do miss having Bible study in the Form 5 group. It's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment