Monday, February 7, 2011

you, silly!

I just browsed through folders of old pictures I kept in my pendrive. I'm so glad I kept them there, because if I were to suffer from amnesia, those pictures would've been a great help. All the pictures of myself showed what an insanely silly person I am. All the pictures of my family showed where all my insanity came from. All the pictures of my friends showed how I kept it going. Pictures of myself hugging my dogs and cats, well, showed how much of an animal lover I am. Haha. Let me just show you :)



A shirt I painted!


This was when the camera phone was still fresh.


My brother and I back in 2008. A friend edited this!


My sister and her super cool glasses.
There's another photo, sillier than this, but for her sake, I shall not post it ;)


My sister's boyfriend, scaring other Kuching drivers


Theresa and marker pens.


We were supposed to be ninjas! (2009)




When I first moved to Kuching in 2008, I used to go on MSN to chat with Aleen.


I miss Sammy. Him and Vodka were such a great pair!


Remember Ploppy?
I caught him from home and we released him in school!




I'm very happy about my past :)
God has kept me on the right path...

No comments:

Post a Comment