Friday, February 11, 2011

February, you talk too much.

It's only the 11th day of February and I'm drowned in questions already. I'm happy to say, however, that answers are slowly surfacing each day I spend wrecking my brain and asking around. Thank you so much to my amazing friends!

Although there are thousands more question marks than bright, (some flickering) light-bulbs above my head right now, I am just glad that the most important question was finally answered. What am I going to do about my future?

Oh, words can't describe how I felt when God answered me. I've waited and wondered for so long. My curiosity made me worry so much, it just wasn't healthy. I avoided the subject for two whole months and I guess He didn't want me running away anymore yesterday. And so, I got my answer. Hehe. This is the best thing about being patient and being blessed with the ability to endure. Yep, that's the perfect word for what I've been doing.

Another question (a rather silly question really) was answered today. What exactly is my hobby? Hahaha! Nope, I never knew what my hobby was. Okay, no, honestly, I never really had a hobby until just recently. I mean, yeah, there were things I was interested in, things I loved but things I love to do? Not much. Only lately, when I say "lately", I mean after school ended, I started baking a lot. I've always loved it whenever I got the chance to bake during my school days, but never really thought of it as a hobby. Now, I think it is.

New and odd fact; my mum bakes when she's stressed out, but I bake when I'm feeling really good! :D

There were also a few more answered questions, but I'll keep them to myself until someone decides to ask me those questions. So, there you go, that's how February's been treating me so far.




"You better cut me some slack real soon, Feb."

No comments:

Post a Comment