Wednesday, February 23, 2011

who I am hates who I've been

I'm not proud of who I am and what I've been doing lately. I've been feeling like I was good for nothing. Wandered around, staying up late, waking up late, taking naps in the afternoon and having trouble waking up. They're all pointless. What am I doing?

The one thing I'm most disappointed about is the fact that I've neglected my Bible for seven days now. Seven days! I've been doing so well, reading every single day since I first started this reading plan. I completed at least 6 readings each day and now, the few things I read were Facebook updates or new Tumblr posts. Well, Tumblr posts on my dashboard were not worthless, thank God. The guys posted about Libya and passed prayers along.

Anyway, this wandering thing should stop. I'm putting an end to it. More plans, all I need. More things to do. Start thinking them up now, Jimmy! (that's what I call the part of me that does all the thinking, it's like Jimmy Neutron you know)

Well, let's start off with sleeping early? Okay, tonight would be more of sleeping earlier. Haha!

Goodnight! or morning...

2 comments:

  1. Can totally relate. I will feel like I'm doing great reading the Good book everyday and then I get side tracked and just don't. It's horrible. Just gotta get back on the horse again, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt think about it this way. But you're right. The reason I've been feeling so awful lately might just be because I've been away from the Words for quite a long time. I remember how great and assured I felt before this. Definitely need to get back on the horse again! :)

    ReplyDelete