Tuesday, January 11, 2011

little odd things

Here's a list of little (maybe not so little) odd facts about me. Hear me out, will you? :)

1. I know it's a little odd that I wear a jacket and shorts at the same time.

Let me answer that with odd fact number 2; my arms and hands get cold but my legs and feet dont. Thus, jacket and shorts! :D

3. I know it's a little odd that I actually wear beanies.

Yeah, you're probably thinking, "In this hot Asian country?!" Haha! I just love beanies. I wear them occasionally, not all the time. Plus, they keep my hair in place (partially because it has a life of its own).

4. I know it's a little odd that I wear a hoodie instead of using an umbrella when I walk in the rain to close the gates.

But I really dont know where the umbrella is! Yes, I would most definitely love using the umbrella. I'll get the chance to sing Umbrella by the annoying Rhianna and it wouldn't be so odd after all, since my voice isn't as annoying ;)

5. I know it's a little odd that I actually know the words to the song Calcutta by Dr. Bombay.

Hahaha! This has gotta be the most odd one. Okay, let me just explain this. When we were little kids, my brother and I used to listen to Dr. Bombay's cassette. We would repeat it over and over again. Yes, we danced and sang to Dr. Bombay while we traveled by car from Miri to Kuching and back.

We were and still are weird :)

No comments:

Post a Comment