Monday, January 10, 2011

Garden of Eden

I’ve always wondered where it is. I wondered if it could be found.

Someone once mentioned that it was “gone forever”. I never believed that. I’ve always believed that one day, some day, we will find it. We will see it. We will be there, just like Adam and Eve once were.

Reading Genesis 2 gives me hope for this.

10 A stream flowed in Eden and watered the garden; beyond Eden it divided into four rivers. 11 The first river is the Pishon; it flows around the country of Havilah. …

13 The second river is the Gihon; it flows around the country of Cush. 14 The third river is the Tigris, which flows east of Assyria, and the fourth river is the Euphrates.

It made me wonder, maybe God created Geography so that one day we would find The Garden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment