Saturday, October 15, 2011

gonna own this day cos I deserve it

So it's my last day in campus, before I leave tomorrow morning for a whole month! Semester is over and I still can't believe it.

I woke up really early this morning to send Reyna, Hani, Aiman, Amir and Anise off. I was so excited for them but gonna miss them terribly! Don't know how many times I've waved and blown kisses at them when they were in the bus. Haha. Now the table's turned.

I'm clearing up my room, doing the laundry and packing my things up today. Getting distracted a lot, though. Like now, for instance, I'm blogging when I'm supposed to be shoving everything in my cupboard. Oh well, got the whole day!

Or do I?

I don't know if the plan of going out with Mack and Angela is still on. But best be getting everything ready by noon!

I'm ignoring my phone for the day, unless of course it's my mum. Can't be bothered to be put down by others. Don't rain on my parade, people. I'm going home and I'm so stoked!

Blasting music in my room like nobody's business. Bahahaha.

Kays, gotta keep on clearing things up now. See ya and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment