Saturday, October 29, 2011

verging on epic

Back at home and I've been feasting on my addiction to Sims 3.

I guess it all started with my new creations, Sage Hunter and Desiree Foster. They were inspired by Matt Bomer and Olivia Wilde, although my sims don't exactly look like those good-looking actors. Not trying to blow my own horns here, but I think my Sage Hunter is extremely hot and I'm going crazy cos I might actually be falling for him.



Sage Hunter; my best looking male creation.


That sexy look on his face when brushing his teeth!


Desiree Foster. She doesn't really wear those glasses.

These two sims live separately. I started off playing with Sage first, getting his skills up and letting him work in the military line. His lifetime wish was to be an astronaut. I let him give it a shot and I just realized how much I love men in uniforms! He started dating Desiree when we found her at the restaurant.

After a while, I left Sage on his own and moved on to Desiree. She was gonna be the CEO of a mega-corporation company. Yeah, I love a girl who could live on her own and dream big. Her lifetime wish came true and not only that, she was a power broker!

Aaaaand...here's how their lives intertwined!


This gentleman got on one knee!


Real men probably don't do this, but Sage really was
daydreaming about the wedding!


I went all out trying to get this wedding done. It had to be perfect! I had a really sweet theme in mind. A little wedding in the evening by the waterfall, with candles under a cherry tree. Only four guests, the Hazard couple and the Avery couple who were their best friends (yeah they're my past creations too).


Can't get over how beautifully romantic this looks



Sage wore his Fighter Pilot uniform
cos I thought it looked sexier than a tux


And here's the wedding dinner by the lake


Mr. and Mrs. Sage Hunter taking their first dance


The sweet newlyweds!

I slept at dawn trying to get pictures of this sweet wedding. Nope, it couldn't wait. I just had to make this wedding happen cos in case you haven't noticed, Sage and Desiree are my latest obsessions!

It doesn't just stop there. They started a family. Oh, wait till you see what their children are like! But I'm not gonna reveal those little creatures yet. Be patient, behave and I might post pictures of them in the next blog post.

Till then!

Oh by the waay! Here's a really funny video of the couple going crazy, dancing after most of the guests have left.


Yeah, I don't know what music they were listening to either...


Hahahahaha! They crack me up. But they've got some moves alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment