Thursday, March 29, 2012

excuse me while i fall for you

I found this video in my almost-dismantled phone and it's one of me and Theresa singing Hesitate. We got bored one day during the long post SPM break and I wanted to show her this new song I found. She decided we make a cover of it.

Just for kicks. I really wasn't ready. Heck, I'm never ready for any cover. I was just in the singing mood and she got lucky. LOL!

Anyway, here it is. This was in 2011 and my hair was just recently chopped at the time. T'was a phase I went through, kinda like Britney Spears you know, what with the bald head and all. Except I wasn't psychotic or going through any mental breakdown. Just wanted some change.

Okayyy, going out of topic. Again.



By the way, to my dear boyfriend, please re-read the title of this post!
Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment