Friday, April 3, 2009

back to kindergarten :D

I didnt have to go to school today since it's Sports Day. Here, when you're not involved, you get to stay home. I am glad! Cos I have such amazing and lovely memories of Sports Days in St. Co, I never want them to be clouded over by my current school's suckynessesssesss. Yes, it sucks that much.

Buuuuuut...I still woke up as early as any other school days. Why? Because I wanted to follow my mom to work! :D

Now, now, dont think nerdy thoughts. I only volunteered because the kindy is having a Go To Swimming Pool Day. Hahaha! Lastnight, I was just telling Helena how badly I wanted to go swimming and hours later my mom told me this. I jumped and told her to bring me along!

We went to the kindergarten. The first kid I met was Damian. Handsome boy. Playful, too. Tried to impress me by sliding around the place. Lol! Adorable! He helped us put the chairs down from the tables. Read the names of his classmates written there.

And then more kids came pouring in with their floats and bags and screams (happy and enthusiastic screams, not the annoying ones). Teachers were gathering the children and checking their bags and...yeah, it was a fuss. The kids were getting bored waiting for everyone to get ready and the bus to come. Serena, Ivy, Celina and Angelyna were sitting in one row and sang, "There was a farmer who had a dog, and Bingo was his name, oh. B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O...." they repeated it so many thousand times until the younger kids started following them, "B-N-G-O !" Lol! Kids...

What I thought about the girls? Ivy was shy and quiet. But if you look at her books, very smart. Serena's competitive. Angelyna was alright. She talks a lot but not as much as Celina. Calista was funny. If you want a doll sized spastic child? Then, abduct her! Lol! She kept giving me these spastical facial expressions and giggles when I do the same. Yes, Ray and Michelle, I have found a tiny new member for the crew xD

Celina stole a piece of my heart. She was so adorable! That is one smart, agressive, pretty and funny little girl. When we were in the bus, we passed by houses and she shouted, "This is where my house live!" Hahahahaha! xD She was wearing a Nike sandal. Put her foot up on Angelyna's lap and said, "See my shoe! Pink!" Angelyna nodded. My mom said, "Very nice shoes." and Celina pointed at the Nike sign, "See, there's a tick!" (Hahahahaha!) My mom corrected her, "No, it's Nike." Gosh, that girl hurt my tummy! She has a crush on this boy, Samuel and was constantly looking for him when we were in the pool. One time, she went all the way to the other end just to be with him. Didnt even listen when my mom screamed her name.

She kept giving me compliments today. She sat next to me by the poolside when I was asking Serena if she was cold. Then Celina went, "Very nice voice you got."
I turned, "Hmm?" and Celina said, "You got very nice voice." I said "Thank youu" and she smiled and jumped into the pool and went away. Melted me!

When all the kids cleaned up, Serena, Calista and Angelyna were putting on their own clothes. Mom was helping Ivy. Celina was standing there, still wrapped in her blue Transformers towel. Mom gave me her clothes.
Me: Okay, Celina. Clothes! *I was holding her pink panties*
Celina: The brand is on the back, okay?
Me: You gota take this towel off first.
Celina: I'm bringing the towel home, okay?
Me: It's yours, I know, I know. *and I held her panties in front of her feet*
Celina: The brand is at the back, okay?
Me: Like this? Okay. Your...right foot first.

We got that one down. And it was her pants next.
Celina: The writing is at the back, okay?
Me: *I already had her pants on her* Are you sure it's at the back or the front like this?
Celina: *bends down to look at her knees* Yes, like this. The writing on this side.

And then her shirt. That was a lot easier. Except for the part where it got stuck on the top of her head and her face was totally covered. I had to bite my lips to stop myself from laughing. Lmao! After helping her put her shoes on (at the dry area cos she doesnt like it when her shoes get wet), I stood up and she saw my shirt. "Your shirt is very nice." I looked at my shirt and said, "It's a happy bear!" and then she went... "Are you, are you going to be our teacher next month?" Aww! Where did anyone get the ability to ever get mad at this noisy girl? She was too cute!




Celina in the pink robe. Serena with the bottle. Angelyna looking at the floor. Calista, sucking the straw.

Serena was complaining about how wet the ground was.
Serena: Eee. So wet.
My mom: Everybody's wet. Just come down, Serena.

She was getting down and Celina looked at her, "Why so scared of water wan?"

1 comment: