Thursday, April 9, 2009

meet little Castro!

No, this is not about Michael Castro. Well...it does have something to do with him. Very little of him. Okay, only his last name! Damn you..

Daddy got me a puppy last Saturday! :D He's so adorable. Local breed. Daddy thinks he's mixed though. Cos his body size and his paws are a little too big for a local breed. He looks like a cross between a Golden Retriever and a Husky (the lighter shade around his eyes). Oh! And I named him Castro. Derived from Michael Castro, not Jason Castro. Got it?

Castro, after his little bath this afternoon.

He finally responds whenever I call him. For the past few days, he never even turned, look or stopped when I scream "No!". It's so hard to train or teach him tricks. (Yes, I do know how) He's so friggin hyper. I thought he was suffering from A.D.D. for a moment there. But no...he's just a hyper little puppy. What was that disorder Ryan Higa and his friends had? *checks youtube* Oh, screw this. I got distracted... Again. Maybe I'm the one who has A.D.D.

Playing with my squash ball in the kitchen.


The little pup smiiiiles ! xD

5 comments:

  1. I'M SO FREAKIN JEALOUS!!!! DID YOU JUST GET A PUPPY LIKE THAT?! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap. my dad came home and he had him in a box in the car and i screamed :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CILAKA CUTE LA! aduhai~ caer i see. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. alaaa i want to go back nowwwwwww! cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee. like what onlyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  5. *squeals* aiyaaaa ! hes soooooo CUTE ! he SMILES ! dude, get a cbox la.

    ReplyDelete