Friday, April 3, 2009

10.45 a.m. Thursday 02.04.09

We're having PK right now. Free period! Baha! When the Dragon (we call him that, cos his name sounded like it but it was slightly different and it confused us) came in, I saw him with a cane and I ran to Michelle and I screamed, "He got a rotan! He got a rotan!" and Michelle went, "Oh! He's gona, he's gona, he's gona, he's gona..."

I stared at her. She killed the moment, man..

"He's gona bludgen us to death!"

Few minutes after that, I was concentrating on my drawing. A dead fish! :D And then the Dragon went, "Class, I need your attention."
I said, "You always need attention."

Ray: Dude, you were pretty loud.
Me: What? I was?
Ray: Yeah.
I stared at the Dragon, waiting to see his response. He didnt look pissed or hurt or...at me.
Me: Hey, Ray? Do you think he heard me?
Ray: Nope, class is noisy.
Me: Oh thank God. Cos I didnt want him to hear that.

Yes, this little monkey doesnt want to be given any belacan for saying what she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment