Sunday, May 17, 2009

Davie down, Jenni and Aleen to go!

I'm using my sister's laptop and finally, I get to use MSN. Davie was the first person to chat with me. He was all hyped. We screamed I MISS YOUU LIKE SOOO MUCH and yeah, Davie's awesome like that, he doesnt act all cool. Random conversations...

Dave: my cam :)
Me: Oh I let a fag cut my hair short last saturday
Dave: rad
i'm really sick
it suckss
i need my scarf i'm coldd
btw im taller :) now
Me: yeah?
Dave: yeah
Me: How much taller?
Dave: lol brb
*He was on cam*
Me: omg giant on my screen! holy bleep youre like frigggggggin LONG


Dave: i think a malaysia guy wanted to see my dick
Me: wtf? is he gay or gay?
Dave: gay gay gay gay gay gay gya
Me: gay gay gay. i like saying it three times. only three times.
Dave: ddude no. x10000000000000
Me: howd u meet this guy anyway?
Dave: he added me
Me: oh stalker!
Dave: yesh!


Me: i think i have a lesbian fan in school. she/he/it kept nudging the friend everytime i pass by
Dave: lol. :P kinkii. you are hot
Me: im like a truck. trucks are not hot.
Dave: go on cam and ill see.
...............................................
Dave: dude
you are
not
a flipping truck
your like peguin
Me: oh a penguin sounds wayyy better than a truck aye?

And a whole lot more random stuff. We just cant stick to one thing. Flip to this and that after another random flip. I miss our Lol Gang meetings. Jenni, Aleen, you guys gotta come online at the same time!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA the three of us got online the other day, and jenni invited some peeps and they started to invite more and more friends onto the convo. FVCK! those are some HORNY biatches! some boy started talking about fVcking horses and it was all horses that they were talking about. me and dave just kept quiet cause we pretty much hate the peoples except jenni. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA aleen darling you never told me "you hated them" hehehe. so THATS why you kept quiet all the time!! damn you haaha!! but i do have to agree with you about the horse thingy, it was christian. he WAS weird. but he's danish - he cant help it sorryy.

    i miss the old times!! im online alooot but never at the same time as you guys :( coz im in a diff time zone and dave and u are like in the same one :( this sucks :( im like the fifth wheel on a bicycle :(
    im emo now!!!

    ReplyDelete