Friday, May 1, 2009

exam week. eh, no. weeks. with an S. yeah thats right, ass school

I slept for fifteen hours lastnight dude. Watched American Idol at six which almost gave me a heart attack. One where I would stuff myself with lots of chocolate and when I take a second, just a second to stop, I die! Why? Cos Adam Lambert was bottom TWO ! Wtf? How the hell did that happen? He's supposed to friggin be on top all the time cos come on, America, he has the best performance e ve ry ferrikin night! Anyways, back to my story, after (Adam was safe by the way, Matt got out) watching that, I crashed. In the room downstairs.

It was so hard to get up. Felt like there was some ghost pulling my eyes shut every time they try to open. I didnt have dinner cos apparently, "I dont like to eat ducks!" . Yeah, I said that to gramma and went back to sleep. Weird, cos I like ducks, actually. Only got up at 10pm after mosquitoes had sucked about a gallon of my blood.

Walked upstairs to my room with an exam pad in my hand (I dont know, man...) and threw myself on my bed and slept all the way till morning. 4am, I woke up and wondered who turned off my lights cos I wanted to take a shower but decided it was too dark and I couldnt see, so I went back to sleep.

At 5am, I woke up and looked outside my window and realised that it was brighter. I wanted to get out and sit on the balcony and wait til the sun rises (wtf?) but I didnt. Cos the guy I dreamt of lured me back to sleep and I dreamt of him some more. God, it was suhweeeet!


I ended up waking at 10.45am.

No comments:

Post a Comment