Wednesday, May 13, 2009

screw chemistry, we're robbing the bank!

I saw Dragon the Druggie walking back and forth, carrying his bag everywhere he goes and I was like, "I seriously wanna mug this guy. What does he have in there? Money??"

And the whole robbing the bank topic came up. Everyone's got their own costumes to cover up their identity. Ray was the leader, of course. She's got a paper bag head, fish as weapons and carries a pig everywhere she goes. Michelle would be in a Chocopie suit. Her hands wont be able to reach out cos well...oh we need to take a pic of the drawing, man. Pam would be the Underbah! Yeah, say whaaaaaaat? She wears an underwear on her head and she's wrapped up in a towel. Was supposed to be a robe at first but I dont know, I wasnt paying attention when Michelle drew her on my table. Almost got busted. HAHAH! Funny! I'm the armless carrot with the hardcore sharp hair. I attack people with that.

My table had doodles all over it. Michelle just couldnt stop writing "Ryan Sheckler" in different styles of handwriting. And not to mention how big they were!

When the exam started and I got my Chemistry answer sheet, I almost wrote, on the top left;
Ryan Sheckler
4Science3
Chemistry


Hah! Damn you, Michelle, gave me D.I.D. When I told her about it she was like, "Oh cool Ryan Sheckler's in my class!" The table still got his name all over it. And our crew, The Tongue Rollers. Hahahah! We need to carry that table away from that block.

No comments:

Post a Comment