Sunday, May 17, 2009

you're the best drug ever!

Thanks to Ray and Michelle, I got my mojo back! It happened like about a month ago. We were at Michelle's place and I was so tempted to ride her board but I couldnt cos I was so worked up and I kept bailing. I could only tic-tac.

When we were on our way home, I wasnt satisfied at all cos I thought I seriously lost my mojo. I ran upstairs to my room and I just had like a big bar of chocolate so you would know how hyped I was. I grabbed the blue chair (which was so not stable) and stood on top of it and tried to reach my boards on top of the cupboard. Success!

Grabbed my old board and skate in the balcony. Oh holy sheep it was the awesomest feeling ever, I finally got my drug! I was sitting on the balcony, listening to my mp3, kinda freaked my neighbour cos apparently I looked like a suicidal emo chick, all in black. Michelle called (right on!) and I screamed telling her I got my mojo back! I was so stoked.

Anyways, the exams finally ended last Wednesday and that afternoon I spent the entire time watching Rodney Mullen, Mike Vallely, Danny Way and Bucky Lasek on youtube. Surfed the Element and Etnies websites. Like old times, I got stuck staring at the Etnies shoes! Cant help myself, dude.

And that's when I started using my Element board. Yeah, I never got used to it before this. I was so used to my old one that I kept using the old one. Even when I got my mojo back this year. I mean, after eight months of not skating, of course you'd pick the skateboard you're comfortable with, right? The weird thing was, my old board wasnt as comfortable as it was before. I couldnt hang on to it long enough. It felt heavy somehow. That night I crashed on my bed and stared at my Element board. I got up on an impulse and grabbed it and did tic-tacs. "This feels good" And then I was like, ok, kick. "This feels gooood" and I kicked some more "Duuuude, this is soo goood." I quickly got out the balcony and skate like a madass.

Ever since I started skating my Element board, I just cant stop. Everyday in school I'd be "I wanna skaaaaaaate!" and Ray would go "Stooooooop iiiiiiiiit! I want a new skateboard!" I promise to buy her a new board when I go to Miri during the hols. Cant believe she had the discipline to not spend her money. Oh and on Friday, she was so tempted to buy an ice-cream from the ice-cream man at church. And it was mother freakin raining! I took her money and kept it in my pocket until dad came to pick me up. Lets all pray to God she didnt spend it when I was gone.

Things are pretty sick right now. Both in good and bad ways. All I wanna do is skate and things are screwed up when it comes to studies cos I just dont wanna do any homework. I'm not even prepared for my English oral which is on Monday and its 3.43am on Sunday, right now. Yeah, I'm ****ed up for sure. But I think I'll survive cos with the topic I chose, I'm pretty sure I could remember the facts since it's something I love! Something to do with my favorite drug... x)

2 comments:

  1. wtf! u online until 3 in the morning on sunday! how were u wen u went to sch the nex day? btw, when do u want to online in the morning again? i miss the times yaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was all hyped on monday about my oral but then the teacher didnt let me present mine yet. bleh. im counting on next week

    ReplyDelete