Saturday, January 9, 2010

First rest I had all week

It's Saturday.

Just when I thought I was finally gonna get more than nine hours of sleep, school had to have KK registrations. Had to come before eight just to wait around for two hours until everything started. So we (3sa, Ray and I) went on and on about the whole racism issue and then it turned to Marianas Trench and Disco Curtis, or more like "Tanner, baby! We're going down slowly, take me!..." Ray came up with that. She didnt wanna sing "Ashley, baby..." cos she was mad at the video where Ashley had stolen her Tanner baby. Ok, that is too much "baby" in one topic. Moving on...

The only reason I was eager to get up this morning was because 3sa had told me yesterday that there are drum lessons today at 10.30am and 2pm. Obviously, I wasnt gonna make it to the 10.30am lesson, I had to go for the Joyful Vanguard meeting. When we were just about done, 3sa texted me and said that the 2pm lesson got canceled. Excitement went boom and I didnt have time to escape the blow. Wow, there's an over-dramatic ending right there. Haha! I was just kidding.

So, I went home and took a nap. A 5 hour nap. Oh that felt so good!

And now I have to go back to being a nerd. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment