Sunday, January 17, 2010

One pretty awesome Saturday

Did new things! Awesome new things. It was pretty hectic, how full the day was. Went to school in the morning for our very first softball practice. It wasnt much since there were so many juniors and so little time. (I am one of the juniors too haha)

Went to church in the afternoon for the one thing I've been longing for; DRUM LESSON ! Whoot! Finally, I get to hit things. Release stress in the form of drum beats. Uncle Louie, Dan's dad, was the one giving the lessons. He is super cool. He hits with the enthusiasm of a teenager, which made everything a lot more exciting! :D

After the lesson, I went upstairs to join 3sa, Ash, Alicia and Dan. All four were playing base... I guess. I dont know, I'm not a plucking-strings kind of person. Haha! Not that I have anything against that ;)

Snapped some pictures using 3sa's camera, hit the table with the drumsticks, watched 3sa try to play something on the piano, I tried to play the Mr. Bean theme song on the piano. Dan played Muse's Supermassive Black Hole on base and Ash sang to it, she sounded exactly like Matthew Bellamy. Epic! After a while, I got tired and slept in the corner of the room... And the sounds these guys made were pretty soothing in a way.

Anyhoo, pictures! (stolen from 3sa's facebook)

Missed a beat !


Doing their own thing...


3sa danced.
Dan watched.
Ash took over the drumsticks and switched to rockstar mode!



No comments:

Post a Comment