Friday, January 22, 2010

Softball Madness

Yet another rant.

The after effects of sleep-deprivation. I cant stop talking nonsense, I might as well type another post before I crash, right?

So, second practice was on Wednesday afternoon. Now that was something! We ran 3 rounds around the school, ran back to the field and did some jumping and push-ups, before we started throwing balls at each other.

Dear God, you have no idea how much I miss running and sweating. Ok, maybe you do know, since you created me and all. That was just a figure of speech. But point is, thank you so much and I love you, Father, you are amazingly awesome! Amen.

Forgive me, Ray, for hitting your shoulder. And 3sa, those seven hits are my seven blessings for the near future if anything were to happen to your bra and panties. Yes, that's the brain telling me I need to sleep. Jay, you should've let me try to kill you instead. Mel, you're so right, that sunblock sure is strong!

Haha! I felt like I was walking with barbecued chicken legs. The sun was scorching hot. Everyone thought I got a sunburn but HAHA! I did not ;P

Everything hurts after that though. My arms, my shoulders, my thighs and even my butt cheeks! I have no idea how that even makes sense. Everything still hurts now. Especially my right arm and butt cheek. But dont worry, I can totally handle playing drums tomorrow. Ahh so excited! Cant wait!

Here are pictures from Wednesday!

Getting ready for my ball, aye?

Aiming at 3sa ! Got my game face on, yo.

Jay, the president !
(I like the sound of that, Jay)

Ray and her bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment