Saturday, January 30, 2010

sleep deprivation

I slept for eleven hours straight. From 5.30 pm yesterday until 4.30am. I feel so cool! Yes, I know it's nothing special, but dear, havent you noticed? I have no life. This nerd has been real busy since the day school started. Dean, I am so not gonna miss high school. Trust ME.

While I was half asleep, mom called. I had no idea what time it was. Probably 7pm or so. She said, "Pip, I'm at Hui Sing. Do you want char kueh?".
In my head, I thought of the sweet noodle. So I went, "Huuuuuh? What?" and she repeated, "I'm at Hui Sing, do you want char kueh again?".
I was still thinking about the sweet noodle but I said, "Yes, of course" anyway. Went back to sleep.

I woke up after dreaming of 3sa squeezing the life out of me. That was 4.30am. Nice, 3sa. See what you did. Make me hug you so many times until I actually dreamed of it!

Brushed my teeth and I think I woke dad up in the process cos while I was heating the char kueh in the microwave, dad walked downstairs all dressed up like an athlete. He went jogging. I'm gonna have softball later at 8am.

Got sta get ready !

1 comment: