Wednesday, August 3, 2011

after break updates

Yello! Yeah, that's how I'm gonna say hello today. So, it's Wednesday and my morning class has been cancelled. Nice, isn't it? I haven't had much morning class this week. Only once, yesterday but that only went on for an hour. General Chemistry! Won't have any morning class tomorrow either. I'm lovin' this first week of classes after the mid sem break! :D

Anyway, my class only starts at 2pm today, so I'm taking the time to do some research for my group's presentation. It's a great, no-stress research though. Why? Cause our theme is Quirky People and we've decided to talk about one of the best (if not already the best) comedian on Youtube! Keep guessing ;)

I've come to realise that I should lay off The Sims 3 for a while, at least until I'm sure I've completed the important things. I'm such an addict. I guess I just love playing god and architect. A lot of my course mates play too, I feel like I finally belong. Simaholics all around!

On another note, it's the fasting month for all the Muslims. The food court is usually empty and well, not much food is served to the non-Muslims. Sometimes the cafeteria closes. I'm gonna need to stock up some food this weekend. Nyaaahhh. Yeah, Voldy, I'm copying your response to things.

Well, anyway, that's all the update for now. I shall continue my fun research. Blessings to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment