Wednesday, August 10, 2011

mad as rabbits

I miss you, blogspot! Taking a half-hour break from my assignments right now, just so I can be with you.

Well, today's morning class has been canceled, yet again. My only class starts at 2.00 p.m. so, hello! I can't seem to get my priorities straight lately. No, it's not The Sims 3. Well, yeah, okay, it was TS3, but only for a while. Then it turned into movies and cats and injured puppy and eating ice cream and watching people play hockey and futsal.

Never thought hockey would be interesting, but it was! Reyna, Jia Le and I sat at the court watching our friends play hockey with some seniors lastnight. The possibility of the ball hitting us was just really scary but nevertheless fun. Then, it got real close and we left. Ha! I have to say, I was pretty envious of the players. They get to play sports while I have to sit and watch. These are the times when I wish I didn't have Scoliosis (most times I'm glad I do cos I get to escape a number of torturous events). *sigh* I miss not having to care about falling down and hurting myself...

I can't seem to find time to do my laundry this week. Whenever I plan to, on a certain day, it turns into another important meeting with my coursemates. Don't get me wrong though, you guys, I have nothing against the meetings but, I'm running out of clothes! Pretty soon I'll be wearing my pajamas everywhere.

People are pretty damn interesting here. I mean, the things they do when they're bored? Beyond random! Lastnight we passed by a senior who was walking around with a small net. Reyna went, "Hey, what are you doing? Why do I always see you with that thing?" and the senior goes, "I was trying to catch insects". When we walked to the tennis court, three girls were cycling on grass. Grass! Oh, I feel for those thighs! But I guess randomness is mandatory when you're stuck in campus. Jia Le and I catnap for fun. We'd walk around the blocks to find our favourite fat cat or hyper kittens and bring them back to my room. Some nights we catch frogs and scare our friends. Lastnight that plan didn't work cos our friends went off to their rooms before we got to them. Meh. So Jia Le took a polystyrene container and kept the frog in there. It's right behind me by the way...

Oh well, 30 minutes up! I'm gonna have to go back to being a nerd now. Til next time. God bless and spread love like fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment