Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Eloquence

Dear 2.00 a.m., we have got to stop meeting this way. Bed would be very furious if he knew about us. And don't get me started with Spine. He's killing me right now...

Hello again, people. I'm feeling very hyper, I can't seem to fall asleep. Drank a cup of coffee. Okay, well, there were two sachets of coffee in one cup. That's the way I love my coffee. Strong.

I'm currently writing my journal for English. Oh, how I love writing. English is just so beautiful and words, oh words; they can say a lot. As you can see, I'm on my speak-dramatic-language mode. This is the time when I'm very deeply inspired.

Let me just continue writing before this unexplained feeling goes away. This must be how Shaant Hacikyan and Brandon Urie feel whenever they write their own songs. Oh, I hope I'll turn into my favorite lyrical geniuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment