Tuesday, August 16, 2011

just shoot me

I'm having a night from hell. I'm emotionally beat. Well, emotionally messed up, actually. I don't know what I'm feeling but I know this is me in a bad mood. I was enjoying myself the whole day today. Very productive and hyped up. Then, I came back, took a nap and woke up with this crappy anti-social feeling. It sucks that my head hurts, too.

Is something bothering me? Oh, where do I even begin? There were a number of things I've been shoving away but they seem to be getting to me now. Am I back to holding things in again? I thought I was just controlling my emotions, but now it seems that I've probably grown too cold.

This is really stupid. Who are those people to judge the way I handle my emotions? First, I'm over-emotional and now I'm heartless? I hate judgmental freaks...

Come on. I'm a very deep person. I tend to go on the extreme side of things. I don't believe in being a mediocre at anything. So bite your tongue and look yourself in the mirror before you start judging me.

To whoever is reading this, I'm sorry for going on a rant. I'm trying hard not to use words I will later regret. I think it's best that I have some alone time with Him tonight. Thank God Jia Le is in my room with me. I'd probably curl up on the floor, crying my eyes out if she wasn't here.

Okay, yeah, that was too much sad information. I should stop. Kays, see ya and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across this beautiful post. You sitting here and writing out your feelings. I know what it feels like to wake up feeling like crap.

    Keep up with your happiness, even when you are feeling damp and dull. People judge people so often and point things out about them, but that is how the world works. The world is full of hypocrites. But also full of understanding people.

    I will try to understand you. This is a gorgeous place. ♥

    Keep your head up and look towards yourself in the mirror and find the best way to live your life, whether or not it involves people. As long as your happy that is what counts. Think of this deeply.

    Love, Candy Lover. ♥

    ReplyDelete