Friday, August 12, 2011

walking on zebra feet

The weekend is here again! I finally did my laundry. Phew, that's a lot of clothes! I still have another pile I need to wash tomorrow morning. Or, wait, Sunday. We've got some kind of program tomorrow involving all the juniors.

I might take a shot at fasting tomorrow since there's no food. But of course, I'll do it my own way; with water. I can't live without water. I might just kill people with bad breath if I ever go without it. Or...people are gonna be lured by my sexy, squeeky voice. Ha!

My back has been hurting quite a lot lately. I wish I had that massaging chair. Oh, whoever came up with those things is a genius! I'm crazy about it. I make it a point to sit on that chair whenever I go to the mall. It's mandatory!

On another note, I miss my family so much! I miss mummy, daddy, my loud sister and my silly brother! I can't wait to go home on the 26th. Teehee! Local uni actually rocks my socks. We have so many holidays! :D

Look at how much darker I've become!
Miss it when my sis would say, "How now, brown cow?"

Oh well, life's too short to worry about skin colour and my zebra feet. But if you really want to make me happy, please take note; I want that massaging chair on my birthday! :D

Kay, gotta go now, love you guys, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment