Sunday, March 20, 2011

blessed birthday, indeed

I’m actually glad I’m not popular and that I don’t ever feel the need to party. I’m a family-oriented person and I only have four very close friends. I had a barbeque at my place with the people I cherish most. I couldn’t have asked for a better way to celebrate my 18th birthday!

I’m so glad to have made it this far and have no regrets. Oh, and I can still say, “I never had a boyfriend!” with a huge smile on my face. (I’m sorry, that was just a random statement.) I had an amazing time!

I hope it's written all over my face.


The best advice I’ve ever heard my entire life was, “Know the difference between fun and happiness.”

Well, this was fun and happiness. There really was no difference between the two this time. How rare and wonderful, is that?

I'm very happy :))

I love you so much, Father

No comments:

Post a Comment