Thursday, March 24, 2011

how many "thank You"s

I have yet mentioned the things I'm so thankful for lately. Well, I'm very thankful for the fact that God has stripped me from my worries and fears for almost two months now. I can't even begin to describe how bad a condition I was in when I worry too much. It really wasn't healthy.

I'm really surprised that He still kept those feelings away yesterday even when I knew my exam results were being released this morning. I was extremely calm and relaxed while everyone around me were nervous to bits. In times like these, I would usually get affected by others so easily that I would adopt their anxiety, as well.

This time, that didn't happen and I am so thankful.

I'm thankful that I learned not to expect anything of my results. No expectations; no disappointment. I hoped, yes, but I wouldn't allow myself any expectation. I asked God to keep my mind that way. He did. I wasn't disappointed at all.

If anything, I was very happy! I still am now :)

Following You, trusting You, and giving it all up to You, was the best decision I've ever made in my life, Lord.


If you wander off the road, to the right or to the left, you will hear his voice behind you saying, "Here is the road. Follow it." - Isaiah 30:21


I don't know how many times I've said this today, Father, but thank You, thank You, thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment