Sunday, September 25, 2011

and everybody gets their way

We had our block dinner tonight, along with the boys of Block B. I hate not having a camera. I only managed to take pictures with my phone. Even so, these were the only ones I took cos I was too lazy, having to put up the settings every time.


I had to crop Jia Le out of this picture cos she hated it.


Here we go! Finally, a decent picture with the girl.


Angela, my sister from another mister.
Who is also, my polygamist husband's last wife! (so he says)


Back in my room! So exhausted, I looked high.
And yeah, the picture is blurry. You're not high, don't worry!



I was on Facebook a while ago and saw my mum's post on my wall. I didn't understand it at first, but then I read it over and over again. Oh God, was mummy trying to comment on my last status??


Haha! My sweet sweet mother xD


Oh yes, I'm still waiting on sweet Nabby to send me the pictures of the 16th September event. Our little Chinese affair. Ha! Will be posting those pictures once I get them.

Till then!

Love you all and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment