Friday, September 23, 2011

flying cats

Classes are over!

Well, we've got two presentations next week but that's about it. I slept for four hours yesterday, in the afternoon, right after our last class ended. That was a really good one. I was so disoriented, I woke up wondering what year it was. We didn't go to the field, like we promised we would. Haha!

What am I really looking forward to? Well, right now, I'd really love to fly my kite! Mack was so sweet to go out and buy me a kite a few days ago cos I was upset about Mr Tummy's death and all I wanted was to fly a kite but didn't know where to get one. And if I did get one for myself, it probably wouldn't look as cool as this!

I laid next to it, and it's about my body size!


The kite festival just started in Bintulu. I can't wait to go!

Oh heavens, I just found Mama drinking rain water in front of the bathroom. Took her in to give her proper water and now she's meowing for attention. Sometimes she bites and scratches, sometimes she wants you to hold her. What a funny Siamese cat!

Look at her, all cross-eyed!

Ever since the death of Tummy, we've only got two cats in our room. Mama and Eh-Eleh. The two blue-eyed cats. They don't get along but that's great. I know now how to discipline the naughty and fearless Eh-Eleh now. Haven't seen Abang cos he has been chasing female cats lately.

Well, I should stop talking about my kite and campus cats now. Pretty sure you're all sick of reading about this. Ha! But you're in MY blog now so who cares what you think. Bahahaha!

Alright, I should get on with my outside-internet life. God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment